ECO / 2 days & 1 night
Stratigically located in one of the busiest shipping channels in the world, Malacca, the capital of the state of Malacca in Peninsular Malaysia, is one of Asia's oldest and most-storied port cities. Its old town, part of the core heritage zone, is both a mecca for tourists and a place where people still live and work. Centuries-old shophouses that are built by the Dutch and the Chinese settlers still remains as family homes to the Chinese and the Nyonya clans who settled here hundreds of years ago. An introduction to Malacca by a historian living in town will be followed by a treasure hunt offering a memorable experience.
[ PROGRAM ]
- Welcome at recently open Majestic KL for a luxury breakfast.
- Transfer to Malacca, welcome drink and check in at New Majestic Malacca.
- City Introduction with a tri-shaw ride tour from hotel to the A Famosa gate.
- Activity: Treasure Hunt in Malacca!
- After a briefing, each team will have a name and receive a bag containing: a digital camera, a map of Malacca, a pen and a folder with the program of the treasure hunt and the rules.
- To score points, teams must answer questions relating to Malaca’s history, find and bring back treasures.
- Lunch at an authentic Peranakan house (to be found in the city by the participants).
- Continuation of the treasure hunt in the west bank of the city.
- Back to the hotel by Tri-shaw.
- Private dinner served in Banquet style at the Majestic with results of the treasure hunt.
- Breakfast follow by Meeting or 2hours Malacca walking tour with the Historian Mr Serge Jardin for a complete presentation of the history of Malacca.
- Lunch at the Geographer café located in Jonquer street follow by 1hour at your own leisure.
- Transfer back to KL with High Tea at Carcosa Seri Negara.
- Back to the city end of the day.
* This program can be modified to cater your requirements.