Building / 3 days & 2 nights
Mount Kinabalu is the most dramatic feature in Sabah and the tallest peak between the Himalayas & the New Guinea. Towering at 4,095 meters it exerts a magical quality that is both indescribable and unbelievable.
The mountain itself represents one of the world’s youngest batholiths: an old magna chamber that was forced through the earth’s crust.
In 2 days, you will climb to the granite Low’s peak for breathtaking sunrise scenery, constantly veiled in wisps of clouds. Sometimes, the summit reveals a distinct glacier carved pinnacles, rising from the smooth granite dome, exuberating tranquility and peacefulness.
Entering the Kinabalu Park is being ready for a physical challenge, requiring endurance, but the reward worth every effort. Indeed, this journey will give you a taste of jungle living, and a perfect field practice to overcome any future obstacles. It is one of the most intense team building that we suggest to achieve a team success. Through our individual approach and our collective goal, you will reach the summit with and thanks to your colleagues.
[ PROGRAM ]
- Meet and welcome by Driver and transfer to your hotel.
- Mex Pack © Meeting Session.
- Overnightat the Hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to Kinabalu Park HQ.
- Registration and meeting with the mountain guides.
- Trekking to the mountain hut.
- Picnic lunch en route.
- Arrival at 3272m altitude : Check in @ Mountain Hut.
- Buffet diner at Laban Rata Restaurant and overnight.
NB : All activities will be stopped a 8pm, allowing you to rest before continuation towards the summit
In order to warranty that all your team will succeed in safety, this expedition provides before the ascension a physical and mental preparation by our experts. Each participant will be monitored individually in order to overcome the trip in the best conditions from the beginning to the end.
- Wake up at 2.00am for early supper and depart for continuation of journey towards the summit of Mount Kinabalu.
- This last section to Low’sPeak is the toughest of the journey. (approx 4-5 hours).
- Sunrise scenery over Low’sPeak, the reward for your efforts. (subjected to weather conditions).
- Descend back to Laban Rata for late breakfast and check out.
- Trek down to timophon gate and transfer back to kinabalu HQ (between 1-3pm).
- Collection of your personal certificate of Achievement. Congratulations!
- Tea break at Balsam Restaurant in Kinabalu Park.
- Transfer back to airport.