Luxury / 2 days & 1 night
Pulau Duyong is an island situated in the state of Terrenganu. A seaward extension has been developed into the Heritage Bay Resort which hosts the annual Monsoon Cup yacht race. Pulau Duyong used to be the residence of scholar Tok Syeikh Duyong, who was respected by the palace as well as the people, and his descendants, and was a seat of religious learning. The Kota Lama Duyong is a remnant of his era. Due to its geographical shape and the locational significance in terms of religious scholarship, Pulau Duyong has been referred to as the tongue of Terengganu. It is set in its own secluded surroundings offering an ambiance of tranquility, well appointed accommodation and exciting sailing facilities for the participants.
[ PROGRAM ]
- Arrival and transfer by coach to local restaurant for coffee break.
- Walking tour in the Terengganu Heritage House.
- Visit Batik and Songket of Terengganu.
- Check in at Ri-Yaz Heritage Heritage Marina & Spa.
- Local delicacies lunch at Desa Restaurant.
- Mex Pack© meeting session.
- Mountain biking or gondolas – Eco activities.
- Free leisure or meeting.
- Checkout at noon.
* This program can be modified depending on your requirement.