Classical / 2 days & 1 night
Welcome to Alsace… in Malaysia! Opened in year 2000, Colmar Tropicale is a French themed village inspired from Colmar Town, Alsace during the 16th century. Located 2,700 feet above sea level, it is the perfect place to enjoy a breeze of fresh air during your workshop. Meanwhile, your group will participate in some challenging outdoor activities. It is the perfect balance between adventure, culture and relaxation.
[ PROGRAME ]
- Meeting at Colmar Tropicale Berjaya Hills Resort.
- Visit to the Japanese Garden.
- General discovery and visit of Colmar Tropicale.
- Lunch at Colmar Tropicale among a various choice of restaurants.
- Wilderness orientation adventure: Team building program based on orientation and coordination among team members.
- Treasure hunt: Venture deeper into Colmar Tropicale, where observation, autonomy and team effort will be required.
- Buffet dinner at Berjaya Hills Resort.
- Buffet breakfast at Le Blason Coffee House.
- Mexpack © meeting session.
- Lunch time.
- Adventure Park: An afternoon under the theme of self discovery, would you dare to attempt the longest flying fox adventure of south east asia, race an epic highrope obstacle course, or reach to the top by climbing a 12 meters rock wall?
- Transfer back to KL.