3 days & 2 nights
The archipelago of Langkawi welcomes you to share its traditions in a natural, charming and authentic atmosphere. A real breath of fresh air for your employees!
[ PROGRAM ]
- Arrival and transfer by scooter to the hinterlands! (Luggage will be transferred separately by truck).
- Coffee break and outdoor local breakfast at the riverbank.
- Scooter Kampung ride tour with our team to Ulu-Melaka, Kedawang and Temonyong.
- East-West Lunch at the iconic Bon Ton restaurant.
- Check in at your hotel and free to go about leisurely (or Working Session).
- Walk on the beach during sunset at Pantai Cenang followed by cocktails and BBQ dinner.
- Latin Party at the beach at the company firecamp.
- Sending off Sky Lanterns.
- Transfer to your hotel.
- Gastronomic Rally: You will be given a book with questions about the region, events and road map.
- Each team is composed of 4 persons per vehicle.
- Several stops and check points are planned for gastronomic events!.
- Picnic lunch at Telaga Tuju waterfall.
- Leisure time.
- Transfer to Chef Shuk’s Malay home for your cooking lesson. Learn how to cook Malay dishes under the guidance of Chef Shuk after a visit to the garden to witness, indulge, and understand spices and herbs which have been used for generations in cooking Malay food.
- On the agenda:
- You will not only learn how to cook Malay meals, you will also learn about the culture, customs and traditions, spiced with little stories and anecdotes.
- After a tour inside the house you will be taken to the kitchen and take part in the blending and making of the cooking ingredients.
- Finally sitting down to enjoy the taste and food you have helped prepared.
- Aperitif in the garden and dinner at the last traditionally built wooden houses in Langkawi.
- Transfer back to hotel.
- Check out.
- Work meeting.
- Free at leisure.
* This program can be modified to cater your requirements.