Besides its proximity to the famous Mount Kinabalu, Kota Kinabalu and its surrounding is full of breathtaking scenery. An exclusive day to discover or rediscover the landscape of Sabah.
Along a morning journey on board the North Borneo Railway, a British steam engine locomotive, you will experience the sights and sounds of the countryside and have a wonderful chance to meet its eclectic population, full of hospitality.
After a Tiffin lunch served by the cabin crew, you will finally reach the seacoast and enjoy a private yacht cruise on the Sutera Puteri surfing the turquoise blue water until the sun sets.
[ PROGRAM ]
- Early meeting at Pacific Sutera Marina with tea and coffee.
- Transfer to the North Borneo railway for a 4 to 5 hours journey through the countryside, until Papar, passing by water villages, paddy fields, temples and former army camps.
- Lunch served on the return journey in tradional tiffin containers featuring an exotic blend of malaysian delights.
- Transfer back to Sutera Harbour.
- Mex Pack © meeting session.
- All inclusive Sunset cruise on the privatised Puteri Sutera around the Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park.
- This luxury vessel is is fully equipped for all seafarer needs. From snorkeling and diving, fishing, corporate "brain storming" or simply relaxing and soaking up the sun, the Puteri Sutera with its 13 metres in length, 6.5 metres wide, is the perfect exlusive gateway welcoming up to 12 persons.
- Exclusive cocktail dinner on board.